Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire
10 days ago
Solution Architect - Infrastructure
We have a new opportunity for an Infrastructure focussed Solution Architect to join a fast-paced industry-leader at their HQ in Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire. In this role, the Solution Architect - Infrastructure, will sit within the wider technology IT team, understanding the business direction and ensuring that technical solutions are clearly designer.
The successful Solution Architect will have a background working on either infrastructure or software projects. Any experience from a hospitality or retail industry would be hugely beneficial! The Solution Architect - Infrastructure, will provide structured technical framework within solutions whilst taking ownership of the technical architecture.
Key skills needed for the Solution Architect - Infrastructure:
- Extensive experience as a Solution Architect
- Previously have worked on either infrastructure or software projects
- Any experience within Cloud, virtual server, physical server or SaaS would be beneficial
- Experience within hospitality or retail is not essential but would be beneficial
- Boasts brilliant communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solution Architect to work in a stimulating and sociable environment so if it sounds of interest don't miss out and apply now!
Solution Architect - infrastructure, software, cloud, SaaS, server, hospitality, retail, stakeholders.
Location: Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.