£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
4 months ago
Solution Architect (FTSE 100)
A new opportunity has arisen for an innovative and ambitious Solution Architect to join this market-leading FTSE 100 business at a hugely exciting period of eCommerce and technology transformation.
You will act as the technical lead on a wide variety of projects and initiatives involving turning technical ideas into solutions and being the bridge between architecture and software delivery.
The Solution Architect must have a strong design background, with genuine knowledge of design patterns and exposure to both 'good' and 'bad' design patterns. You will also have outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, with a good understanding of how digital platforms and products fit together across IT and eCommerce.
Working as a Solution Architect, your role will include:
- The design and implementation of solutions that include multi-vendor tech and products, eCommerce platforms, process orchestration and various operating systems.
- Shaping and managing the future direction of the company's applications.
- Working closely with the Architecture team to deliver technology to the business in line with needs and goals, as part of business-critical projects.
- Providing technical leadership whilst building key relationships with stakeholders, up to board level (experience here is key).
To be considered for the Solution Architect role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Technical hands-on experience within software development, preferably with C#.
- Strong solution architecture experience, preferably within the digital and eCommerce space in a large-scale company (Retail, eCommerce or Logistics sector ideal, within a large-scale environment).
- Proven experience of driving key architecture decisions within an Agile environment.
- Strong design pattern knowledge and can form a genuine opinion about this and the right way to carry out design work.
- Experience as part of large-scale, multi-year projects and business-critical programmes.
- A proactive approach and ready for an exciting new challenge.
This is a genuinely huge career move for an ambitious Solution Architect with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference, as well as work alongside a hugely architecture talented team on some cutting-edge front-line projects.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £65k + £85k + bonus (up to 20%) + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.