Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + car allw. + bens, bonus
about 1 year ago
Solution Architect (12-month FTC)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect to join a market-leading business at their offices in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire! The Solution Architect is a key role in allowing the company to deliver simplified and cost-effective IT architecture, leading technology to improve its delivery and providing value in terms of functionality, responsiveness and quality outcomes, with the job itself being a mixture of BAU support alongside work on a couple of key business projects focusing on application rationalisation and cloud migration.
This opportunity is currently a 12-month FTC, however there is a high chance that this will be a permanent job for the right candidate!
Working as a Solution Architect, you will be:
- Designing new or updated solutions to meet business needs.
- Working collaboratively with the business analysts and strategy architects to establish and maintain a vision and roadmap for the technology.
- Maintaining the key artefacts that document the domain technology solutions.
- Collaborating with build and infrastructure teams to shape design and ensure delivery achieves its objectives.
- Sharing lessons and improvements made with other Architects to improve overall skill and value of the design team.
To be considered for the Solution Architect position, you will need to demonstrate:
- An application focused background and sound understanding of supporting infrastructure, Cloud (preferably Azure), and automation technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering on an enterprise-scale.
- The ability to lead complex technical design and know what is needed to land them into operation, providing technical clarity and direction to facilitate the right business decisions.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Any industry experience in Financial Services or Insurance would be ideal!
This is a genuinely great career move for a Solution Architect to join a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Solution Architect (12-month FTC) - applications, cloud, Azure, enterprise, insurance, banking, financial services Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Salary: £65k - £80k + car allowance + excellent benefits (including pension, bonus, share scheme)
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.