£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Do you want to lead solution architecture for a VC funded organisation who are growing significantly?
Do you want to work on data drive cloud platforms building new products?
Do you want to own your technical space, defining technical standards, best practices and architectural strategy?
A VC funded data intelligence organsation based just outside of Croydon is on the lookout for a Solution Architect to drive the business forward.
Ideally, you will be able to visit their office 1-2 days a week but they would consider someone on a fully remote basis, as long as you are based in the UK.
You'll report directly to the CTO and be instrumental to the business. You'll get to work with multi-disciplinary teams across the UK and USA
Salary is up to £120,000 + an up to 20% bonus, pension, life assurance, medical and dental
You will lead strategy from an architectural perspective. You will work directly with the CTO and CP to shape the product line for the next 3-5 years.
You will work with microservices, cloud and APIs to allow their customers to have a 360 view of their product.
They would like the Solution Architect to have the following background:
- Considerable experience working as a Solution Architect designing native cloud solutions as well as API based Architectures
- Experience with graph databases, data analytics, machine learning, web portals or data fabrics
- Cloud experience with AWS, ideally across various modules
- Experience with solutions architecture design from inception through to aftercare.
- Previous hands-on experience as a software developer specifically with C# and .NET
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.