£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Solution Architect, to join a successful and well established organisation based in Stevenage. This company are sustainably growing and will offer a supportive and flexible working environment to the successful Solution Architect.
The role of Solution Architect will rely on your collaboration skills and you will be responsible for creating seamless flows between multidisciplinary business teams made up of Project Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts (among others) ensuring business requirements are articulated between teams and effective solution designs are produced in line with the wider technical roadmap. You will work on a variety of new technology projects, transformations and legacy systems ensuring the implementation of governance and structure for successful delivery.
This will be the ideal role for a Solution Architect with experience in an Agile orientated organisation and a background in analysis, design or development as well as up to date technical expertise (including cloud services such as AWS OR Azure).
Skills and experience needed for the Solution Architect:
- Previous experience of in a similar technical solution architect role within an agile environment.
- Technical knowledge of cloud services such as AWS and/or Azure.
- Proven ability to design and implement technical solutions whilst steering and engaging cross functional business teams.
- Ability to work as part of close-knit development team, as well as cross-functionally with other business units and senior business stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile development methods.
- Excellent communication, collaborating and engagement skills are essential.
***This role can be fully remote to begin with, with the plan to return to the office on a flexible basis at the end of the year***
Solution Architect - Cloud, AWS, Azure, Agile, DevOps
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Stevenage (flexible/home working available)
Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.