£48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
21 days ago
A opportunity has come up for a Solution Architect, to join a multinational financial services company in Cardiff. The company is focussed on providing exceptional customer experience and have recently launched an innovative technology transformation and are growing their tech teams across the UK in line with this.
As part of this IT transformation, the Datawarehouse and other aspects of data will be moving to the Cloud, and this role will play a critical part in making this happen. The Solution Architect will design new data services and drive any changes to the Datawarehouse, whilst also designing the solutions for the move of data services to the Cloud.
SQL, Data, Datawarehousing and Cloud (AWS preferred) skills are essential, with any exposure to MongoDB, Snowflake and APIs in the Cloud being nice to have.
This opportunity offers not only great exposure to a cutting-edge, innovative technical environment but also offers great learning and development potential.
Skills and experience needed for the Solution Architect:
- Experience of solution architecture with a focus on data and Data warehouses
- Technical skills with SQL, Data, Datawarehousing and Cloud (AWS) essential
- MongoDB, Snowflake and APIs in the Cloud experience beneficial
- Proven ability to design and implement solutions
- Ability to work as part of close-knit development team, as well as cross-functionally with other business units across different locations
- Experience with Agile
***This role also offers the opportunity to be office based in Cardiff three days a week, whilst working from home twice a week***
Solution Architect - Data, Datawarehouse, Cloud, AWS, SQL, MongoDB, API, Snowflake, Agile
Salary: £48-65k (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Cardiff (flexi/home working available)
Please apply now to be considered!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.