£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
7 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for an innovative and ambitious Solution Architect to join this market-leading FTSE 250 business at a hugely exciting period of eCommerce and technology transformation. You will act as the technical lead on a wide variety of projects and initiatives involving turning technical ideas into solutions and being the bridge between architecture and software delivery.
You'll bring a strong design background to the table, with genuine knowledge of design patterns and exposure to both 'good' and 'bad' design patterns and have the opportunity to use your outstanding stakeholder engagement skills to work with people at all levels across the business.
Working as a Solution Architect, your role will include:
- The design and implementation of solutions that include multi-vendor tech and products, eCommerce platforms, process orchestration and various operating systems.
- Shaping and managing the future direction of the company's applications.
- Working closely with the Architecture team to deliver technology to the business in line with needs and goals, as part of business-critical projects.
- Providing technical leadership whilst building key relationships with stakeholders, up to board level (experience here is key).
To be considered for the Solution Architect role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong solution architecture experience, preferably within the digital and eCommerce space in a large-scale company.
- Proven experience of driving key architecture decisions within an Agile environment.
- Experience as part of large-scale, multi-year projects and business-critical programmes.
This is a genuinely huge career move for an ambitious Solution Architect with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference, as well as work alongside a hugely architecture talented team on some cutting-edge front-line projects, so don't miss out and apply now!
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £70k + £80k + bonus (up to 20%) + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.