£95000 - £110000 per annum
4 months ago
Interested in working for a start-up combining the blockchain and gaming industry?
I'm currently looking to recruit a Solidity Developer with expertise in smart contracts to join an innovative start-up looking to change the blockchain and gaming industry. Their unique platform focuses on strategic blockchain investments for in-game enting, buying, and selling
As the Solidity Developer, you will be tasked with architecting, building new tools increasing their ecosystem and developing a portfolio fund for strategic investments. Whilst developing smart contracts on Ethereum, with an understanding of Ethereum's infrastructure needed for this role.
Responsibilities for the Solidity Developer:
- Design/implement secure and reliable apps in Solidity
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
- Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
- Research multiple dapp protocols, provide advanced vision about the industry
Requirements for the Solidity Developer
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Smart Contract Developer
- Proven experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- An Understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Understanding of Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. Gnosis, TheGraph
This is a full remote vacancy and comes with a very competitive salary starting at $120,000, with interviews taking place from the 26th of January. If interested be sure to hit the apply button to be considered!