£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Software Tester / QA
We are seeking a Software Tester / QA with both manual and automation experience ideally, to join a fast-growing SaaS company specialising in HR software, working with some high-profiles customers across a range of well-known brands!
The Software Tester / QA will work on testing our web application, whilst also taking the lead in the design and implementation of the most appropriate, robust quality assurance processes, and be the communication line between the development and release management teams. You will work closely with the Release Manager, preparing relevant reports and driving best practice of QA across the release lifecycle.
Skills and experienced needed for the Software Tester / QA:
- Experience of testing complex software and web applications
- Good understanding of how QA fits into a release lifecycle
- Manual experience is a must, and Automation would be very advantageous
- If experienced in Automation, knowledge with tools and technology such as Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin would be great
- Able to write, prepare and maintain test plans, scripts, and reports
- Continuous Delivery, TDD, BDD experience
- Agile experience
- Puppeteer framework experience would be great to have, but not essential
The Software Tester / QA will be a pivotal part of how QA moves forward within the business, and this is excellent role to come on board and add value immediately to this area!
Location: Watford (offering 1-2 days a week working from home)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + 25 days holiday (+ bank holiday), health, dental, pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy