£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
14 days ago
Software Support Analyst
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global brand as an Software Support Analyst based in Leavesden, Hertfordshire! You will join a close-knit team of likeminded individuals with the chance to work on some exciting projects!
As the Software Support Analyst, you should boast experience supporting a wide range of applications. You will have experience supporting applications on AWS or Azure, and ideally have some exposure to different programming languages such as Java and .NET!
Key skills required for the Software Support Analyst:
- Extensive experience in applications/software support of a large and diverse portfolio
- Some experience in software development (Java, .NET, SQL, XML) would be beneficial
- Experience supporting applications on AWS or Azure
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience managing the full application lifecycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for an software Support Analyst to join a hugely successful international brand, working on various applications. You will be passionate about technology and really want to build upon your current skills.
Software Support Analyst - AWS, Azure, Cloud, SAP, Java, SQL, XML, .NET, Technical Analyst, Salesforce, SMC, Security Systems
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + 5% bonus + benefits
Location: Leavesden, Hertfordshire
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.