£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Software Localisation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Software Localisation Engineer to join a fast growing, groundbreaking FTSE100 technology company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire! This role is critical for the business to be able to release new functionality.
As the Software Localisation Engineer, you will be working alongside a small team supporting software and technology teams. You will be dealing with technical aspects of working on localisation in a tech environment, managing translation memories and day-to-day project management of localisation requests.
You will also be responsible for managing the translation memories for all languages and departments, whilst maintaining glossaries and termbases!
Key skills and experience required for this role:
- Solid experience within a Localisation Engineer position preferably within a technical environment
- You will be bilingual (Ideally in French/Spanish)
- Have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Any experience in XTM or Memsource will be beneficial
- Proven experience working directly with development teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role would be perfect for an experienced Localisation Engineer to join a fast-paced, challenging team. With the opportunity to be working on a large-scale international projects with some exciting technologies.
Software Localisation Engineer - Localization, Analytical, CAT tools, Glossaries
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy