Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Do you want to work with a global leading Investment and Market Data company?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and make an impact within the finance domain?
This organisation is a global leading finance and market data company, located in Manchester, EMEA and APAC. This role is in their Manchester office.
They are looking to onboard a Software Engineering Team Lead with strong development and excellent coding coverage, coding precise and clean.
As part of your role, you will be facilitating system designs and changes in system architecture for the enterprise data platform
Ideally, they would like the Software Engineering Team Lead to be experienced with:
- Experienced with the Microsoft stack, C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Experience working with TDD is a must
- A solid understanding on leveraging cloud technologies and microservice experience
They would love the Software Engineering Team Lead to have experience with:
- Experience with data management technologies (NoSQL)
- Solid architecture and design skills
- Experience leading a team of Senior and Junior Developers
Currently operating on a fully remote basis, with the potential to be in the Manchester office 1 day a week when normality resumes.
The salary for this role is up to £90,000 with amongst further benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.