Durham, County Durham
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Software Engineer - Java
Software Engineer- We are actively looking for a Java Software Engineer to join a world leading Fintech Company, that is in the midst of their digital transformation, based in Durham. As the Software Engineer, you will be working within an already established team devoted to their customers. They use innovative technologies to help build powerful software solutions to cater to the customer needs.
This a fantastic opportunity for the Software Engineer to work within an Agile environment with a likeminded workforce collaborating and pushing for results. As the Software Engineer, you will need to have a solid background in Java, C/C++ and Oracle languages and have experience with Spring, Jboss and Hibernate frameworks. The Software Engineer will need to be able to define the solution architecture and build.
Key Skills for the Software Engineer - Java:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Strong development background in Java applications.
- Solid experience using different frameworks - Spring, Jboss and Hibernate.
- Must have a successful track record working within an Agile Environment.
- Happy to work in a collaborative environment.
- Commercially worked with Front-End technologies (desirable).
- Excellent verbal communication skills are vital.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Apply now for more details about this amazing opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you'd like to find out more, please contact Ashley Quinn at Understanding Recruitment.