£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Private health care, high pension!
2 months ago
Software Engineer (DevOps)
We are seeking a Software Engineer with the interest in DevOps tools to join a global leader in banking and financial services, based in central Nottingham.
The team have launched a £multi-million tech transformation, recently starting to move their applications to AWS and are hoping to find those who would enjoy using their development skills, to automate a very modern microservices cloud environment, working closely with the wider software engineering group to build tooling to improve the environment and help deploy better software.
You will be responsible for the creation of all internal tooling for the engineering team. Working in a Python based environment using Chef heavily, alongside Terraform and AWS.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with the following:
- Strong development experience in Python, Ruby or Groovy
- A broad knowledge of DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering and systems tooling which could include Chef, Cookbook, Ansible and/or Terraform
- An advocate for modern ways of working e.g Agile, TDD/BDD, CI/CD, Scrum
Location: Nottingham (flexibility with WFH options)
Base Salary: £45.000-60.000
- Performance-related bonus
- Private health and medical care
- Unrivalled training and certifications available for self-development
- 10% of time allocated to working on personal projects