£30000 - £45000 per annum
16 days ago
Software Engineer (C# / Java/ Objective-C)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer (C# / Java / Objective-C) to join a market-leading FinTech at their Head Office in Bristol. The successful Software Engineer will have the opportunity to develop and improve cutting edge financial and payment-processing products for clients worldwide so this is a great chance to work on something that is genuinely being used by millions of people every day!
The role of Software Engineer will involve:
- Development of point-of-sale frameworks and tools.
- Support of internal processes relating to different aspects of payment.
- Assisting the Customer Support desk with escalated customer queries and issue resolution.
Skills and experience required for the Software Engineer:
- Solid development experience with C#, Java or Objective-C in a commercial environment.
- Experience using ticket management tools (such as Jira, Trac etc).
- An understanding of secure programming e.g OWASP.
- Experience with SQL is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer to undertake technically stretching work in a stimulating and sociable environment so if this sounds appealing don't miss out and apply now!
Salary: up to £45,000 + benefits
Understanding Recruitment is working as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.