£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
A multi-national organisation who have offices in Basingstoke are on the lookout for a software engineer. They are focused on disrupting their industry and believe on making a positive impact on people's lives. Quality is at the forefront of their code and their engineers take great pride in solving some of the world's most technical and interesting problems.
They can consider a variety of levels of experience from junior to senior. They are willing to provide cross training for the right individuals and are looking for 2 engineers.
The role or the software engineer is as follows:
- Full Life Cycle Design
- Detailed design specifications at both module and system level
- Module coding and testing
- Project planning and liaising with customers and clients
- Participating in design reviews
Ideally they would love if the software engineer had the following background:
- Expertise in software languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, etc
- Experience with PASCAL or OpenVMS
- Experience in full life cycle design
- Experience with Windows application development as well as ideally Linux / Unix
They can offer a salary up to £50,000 + the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday rising up to 30 days + Bank Holidays
- Life assurance 4x salary
- Employer Assistance programme
- Training and professional development programme
They are conducting a fully remote interview and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information