£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Be part of a team building industry leading speech recognition systems
Software Engineer - Critical Speech Recognition Infrastructure
As a Software Engineer you will join a company leading the way in voice-enabled, AI driven voice recognition systems.
The infrastructure team are looking for a Software Engineer who can help them transition the platform into it's next phase, and you will join their new Studio team who are helping to build innovative chatbots.
You will be fundamental in making sure their infrastructure is robust, scalable and secure.
The team are building technology agnostic systems and therefore they are keen to find someone who wants to work in an experimental environment. Their core programming languages are Python and Go and they operate on AWS systems.
Overview of the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year)
- Working from home and remote working policies
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual learning budget for books, training courses and conferences
- Company pension scheme with the People's Pension
- Working-from-home allowance
- Bike2Work scheme
- Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day
Apply today to be considered at this leading AI company.
Keywords: Python, go, Docker, Kubernetes, VOIP, CI/CD, Pipeline, Data, Infrastructure, Comp sci, AI, ML, Software, Engineering, Software Engineering, UDP, TCP, RTP, Terraform