£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Do you want to be part of an industry leading team disrupting speech technology?
Software Engineer - Critical Speech Recognition Infrastructure
As a Software Engineer you could join a company leading the way in voice-enabled, AI driven customer service.
The infrastructure team are looking for a Software Engineer who can help them transition the platform into it's next phase.
You will ensure that every call placed on their system reaches the customer while keeping their data secure. You will work closely with the DevOps team to help scale and secure their cloud native infrastructure, as well as take an active part in building their telephony stack and runtime environment.
You will be fundamental in making sure their infrastructure is robust, scalable and secure.
They are looking for an engineer proficient in either Python or GO.
Overview of the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year)
- Working from home and remote working policies
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual learning budget for books, training courses and conferences
- Company pension scheme with the People's Pension
- Working-from-home allowance
- Bike2Work scheme
- Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day
Apply today to be considered at this leading AI company.
Keywords: Python, go, Docker, Kubernetes, VOIP, CI/CD, Pipeline, Data, Infrastructure, Comp sci, AI, ML, Software, Engineering, Software Engineering, UDP, TCP, RTP, Terraform