£60000 - £65000 per annum + Stock Options
RW - SE1_1638165609
about 2 months ago
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a team building a unique platform revolutionizing the educational space on an international scale. Working with over 450 of the worlds top universities, the team are looking to expand their platform and engineering team to over 200 people by the end of the year.
As a Software Engineer in the Platform Squad you will help drive the evolution of the company's architecture by designing, implementing and deploying their cloud solution to provide a great experience to the students that are seeking the best option for their future. You will help the team to build the best environment for the product teams to work with at their best.
Within the rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, understanding the key success drivers at a high growth company and gaining invaluable experience for your future career. Success in this role will lead to opportunities for growth across the entire engineering team with significant scope for future development
We are looking for Software Engineers who have;
- 2+ years of experience in engineering roles, with exposure to DevOps, security, architectural approaches,
- A variety of programming languages (Kotlin, Java, Typescript, Python, C#, C++).
- Experience of CI/CD solutions and how to operationalise these within a distributed multi-team engineering organisation.
- Experience with cloud providers, infrastructure as code, and service-based architectures.
- Experience of using Docker to deliver software services into production environments or any other containerisation tools.
- Understanding of trends in operational architectures; serverless, event-streaming, monitoring practices.
- Knowledge a variety of modern back-end build, test, and deployment tools
- Knowledge of industry-standard coding practices.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus Stock Options and Benefits
Location: Remote with 2 days a fortnight in London based office