£70000 - £85000 per annum + share options, bens
about 1 month ago
Software Development Lead
We are seeking a Software Development Lead to join a fast-growing SaaS company specialising in HR software, working with some high-profiles customers across a range of well-known brands!
The software itself is made up of the company's own bespoke language that is very similar to Node.js, therefore any experience with modern Front-End tech would fit in nicely.
Skills and experienced needed for the Software Development Lead:
- Back-end tech experience such as Node / Node.js, Java or PHP, with PostgreSQL skills advantageous
- Ability to manage a small team
- Experience of creating and implementing strategy, whilst planning sprints
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of web services & RESTful APIs would be great
- Great interpersonal skills, able to work cross-functionally and in a client facing capacity
The Software Development Lead will be a pivotal part in both the future growth of the team and the direction of the platforms, in line with the ever-growing client base! We are also happy to consider someone with experience of mentoring more junior staff, looking to step into management.
Location: Watford (offering 1-2 days a week working from home)
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 + 25 days holiday (+ bank holiday), health, dental, pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy