Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, benefits
2 months ago
Software Development Lead - Leading FinTech!
A new opportunity for a C# Tech / Software Development Lead to join a global Data, Analytics and Intelligence company, as part of an exciting period of ambitious technical change and transformation.
The C# Team / Technical Lead will be responsible for building, growing, and managing a team who will focus on the delivery of software functionality to major clients across the globe. This is a multi-tenant AWS hosted application, therefore good understanding of cloud technology, preferably AWS is ideal.
This role will suit someone with a passion for helping software development teams reach their full potential, whilst delivering complex and high-quality technical solutions to a range of customers.
Further skills and experienced needed for the C# Technical / Software Development Lead:
- Background in C# software development; building large-scale distributed C# platforms
- Cloud knowledge (ideally AWS) is highly beneficial
- Experience with either React, Python or Test Automation advantageous
- Strong team managerial and delivery experience
- Ability to work cross functionally with other areas (i.e. QA, DevOps, Product) to help evolve the direction of the platform
- Financial Services / Investment Management industry experience a nice to have
We are looking for an ambitious Technical Lead with a passion for building teams from the ground up, ensuring top class delivery of software solutions! This is a fantastic opportunity to genuinely make your mark within a leading company.
C# Team Lead - Technical Lead, software engineering, software development, Python, React, Cloud, Agile, AWS, Azure, GCP, Test Automation, Financial Services
Location: Manchester (lots of remote working options available so happy to encourage relocators / people from further afield)
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + bonus + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.