£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
As a SDET do you want to work in a dynamic environment working with one of the largest e-commerce businesses in the world?
Do you want to work on systems used by 90 million users on a global scale?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the world is on the lookout for a SDET to join their growing team. This role is based in Luton.
You will work closely with the Product team and broader tech team providing consultancy and subject matter expertise on Test Automation, as well as being recognised as an expert to the broader group on Test Automation practises.
Ideally, they would like the SDET to be experienced with:
- Microsoft Technologies such as: C#, ASP.NET, .NET CORE, Web Services, Web API and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience using a variet of Test Automation frameworks: MSUnit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, NUnit or JMeter
- Testing at multiple levels including TDD and BDD
- Experience of developing solutions in a high transactional, high availability environment at enterprise scale
- Experience providing a level of technical leadership within Product teams - both in solution design and technical implementation
Ideally, they would love the SDET to be experienced with:
- Experience of DevOps and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience of software-automation production systems (TeamCity)
- Experience of code deployment tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation)
For this role they would like you to be in the office 1 day a week and working remotely for the other 4 days. Their office day is Wednesday.
They can offer a competitive salary up to £85,000 with benefits such as: 7% pension, life insurance, an up to 20% bonus as well as other benefits.
The client is unable to provide sponsorship for this position and you must be located in the UK to apply.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on