£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Do you want to design and develop innovative software solutions?
A private equity owned Ecommerce brand are on the lookout for a Software Developer to join their team. This role is based in Peterborough, offering fully remote working until March, a conversation will be had when normality resumes, more than likely there will be the opportunity to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
They are currently in scoping meetings to define the rest of the projects, but initially your role will be working on an upgrade to a 3rd party search for their main website. You will be leveraging functionality utilising their APIs. Frontend is traditional front end and SaaS with some Vue.js and Webpack for bundling.
Most of their work is in WCF and their website is built in .NET MVC5
They would like the Software Developer to have the following background:
- Experienced with .NET and C#
- Experience with .NET, NET Core, ASPX, ASP.NET or WCF
They would love if the Software Developer also has experience with:
- Ideally you have experience working on TDD (Test Driven Development), Nunit and MOQ
- Ideally they would like someone with Front end experience, but not necessarily code in front end, the ability to pick up a js file and read through it
- They would love if you have experience building and integrating WebAPIs
- Ideally you have experience working in microservices
This role is an FTC (fixed term contract) for 12 months, offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process is one stage and will consist of a Microsoft Teams interview, with a focus on technical and competency based questions.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR firstname.lastname@example.org for more information