Edinburgh, Central Belt, Scotland
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
7 days ago
Software Developer - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Software Developer to join a hugely successful and globally established software house based in Edinburgh. This role is perfect for someone with strong software development and coding skills (flexible with what language).
As the successful Software Developer, will work in an agile team developing new features and product enhancements - dealing with complex systems, large codebases, and high scale. You will get involved and work with a wide range of technologies such as the latest virtualisation, container and cloud deployment technologies.
Essential skills and experience required for the Software Developer:
- Ability to write secure, stable, testable, and maintainable code with minimal defects
- Expertise in object oriented and scripting languages
- Knowledge of a variety of development tools and applications
- Experience working with very large codebases and complex systems
- Experience of all parts of the development process
- Excellent communications skills & a creative mind with excellent problem-solving ability
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading software house and join a development team built on a community of driven, smart people who want to work in leading edge technology and make a real difference.
Salary: £40k - £60k (depending on experience) + Fantastic company benefits
Key benefits include: Regular salary reviews based on your performance and contribution. Substantial bonus plan. Company share plan. Pension. Life insurance. Private medical insurance plans. Flexible holiday policy.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy