£50000.00 - £63000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work on designing systems used by 90 million users on a global scale?
Do you want to work with one of the largest E-commerce businesses in the world?
Do you want to be responsible for hands on code development, adhering to industry standards and modern engineering best practices?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the world are on the lookout for a .NET Developer to join their team. This role is based in Luton.
They are currently fully remote and plan to return to the office in June. When normality resumes, they will operate on a hybrid basis with onsite 1-2 days a week and remote 3-4 days a week. They may be flexible on this with more remote work.
They are going through a transition stage and you will get the opportunity to move services from monolithic code to microservices pushing as well as pushing into the cloud.
You will be working with technical architects, test engineers, business analysts and other developers. Developing key services that are used by all 90 million users alongside being integral in developing solutions with microservices.
They would like the .NET Developer to have the following background:
- At least 2 years experience in developing solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET (Web API) and SQL Server
- Experience of development in an Agile environment and experience working on large scale highly transactional systems
- Experience of testing including Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience with all aspects of the SLDC
They would love if the .NET Developer also has experience with:
- Experience of working with Cloud preferably AWS and .NET Core
- Experience applying DevOps principles
- Experience working with MSMQ or NServiceBus
They can offer a competitive salary up to £63,000 with benefits alike a 7% employer contributed pension, life insurance, an up to 20% bonus.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process will consist of a telephone interview, a take home technical test and then a final video interview.