£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
22 days ago
Social Media Manager
A new opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join an exciting, growing Fintech who specialise in Cryptocurrency.
The Social Media Manager will have experience within the Fintech sector, and take on this varied role that will be a mix of both strategy and hands-on delivery, to effectively market the company across a wide range of social channels and platforms.
You will manage and oversee the content across the likes of the company's YouTube channel, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. as well as work closely with the Content, PR, and Analytics teams, as well as the paid advertising agency, to ensure the best results possible in line with business goals.
Skills and experience needed for the Social Media Manager:
- Proven experience in Financial Services / Fintech (ideally with knowledge of Cryptocurrency)
- Demonstrable experience in both a strategic and hands-on role
- Able to create and implement social media strategies
- Experience of managing and owning content and SEO across a wide of channels, including YouTube
- Ability to work with an external paid advertising agency
- Google Ad experience, audience creation and campaign implementation
- Cross-functional approach; working with Content, PR, and Analytics Teams
- Able to provide analytics and reports to senior stakeholders, with ideas for improvements
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Manager to genuinely make your mark and influence how the company continues to grow moving forward!
Location: Fully remote currently, will need to attend the London office once a week in the future
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + 25 days holiday (+ bank hol), pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.