£425 - £500 per day
10 days ago
Site Reliability Engineer
Day rate: £425 - £500 per day
Location: Fully remote
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join a well established agency and work with a world renowned client on a software engineer project, they are investing heavily in improving their reliability engineering processes and methods.
Within the role you will be responsible for creating a connection between development and operations, applying your software engineering and sys admin mindset for the benefit of the team.
As the Site Reliability Engineer you will;
- Ensure the clients infrastructure and applications have end-to-end availability and performance of key services
- Build automation to reduce problems and dig out scalability bottlenecks to improve performance
- Perform Cloud Systems Engineering tasks and other infrastructure/pipeline work.
- Be involved in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations
Experience needed for the Site Reliability Engineer:
- Previous experience as an SRE
- Experience working with Azure
- Monitoring systems such as; DataDog, Splunk, ELK, Azure Monitor ect.
If you feel like you match the above and you would like to discuss the position further, then please apply below with an up-to-date CV.
Site Reliability Engineer | SRE | Platform Engineer | DevOps Engineer | Azure