£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
Site Reliability Engineer - AWS
Day rate: £400 - £500 per day
Location: Fully remote
6 Months Initally
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join a well established agency and work with a world renowned client on a software engineer project, they are investing heavily in improving their reliability engineering processes and methods.
Within the role you will be responsible for creating a connection between development and operations, applying your software engineering and system admin mindset for the benefit of the team. Responsible for ensuring availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
As the Site Reliability Engineer you will;
- Ensure the clients infrastructure and applications have end-to-end availability and performance of key services
- Build automation to reduce problems and dig out scalability bottlenecks to improve performance
- Automating current manual infrastructure management and alerts handling processes
- Be involved in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations
Experience needed for the Site Reliability Engineer:
- Previous experience as an SRE
- Experience working with AWS
- Monitoring systems such as; DataDog, Splunk, ELK, Azure Monitor ect.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, Containers and Serverless technologies
- Terraform & CloudFormation
- Experience of working in a Serverless environment.
If you feel like you match the above and you would like to discuss the position further, then please apply below with an up-to-date CV.