£80000 - £95000 per annum
4 months ago
Site Reliability Engineer
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join a team that is partnered with some of the biggest names in sports such as Nascar, the FA Cup and the PGA Tour to provide live streaming services and data to Sports fans around the world.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you would:
- Work closely with an established DevOps team, multiple agile software development teams, and business stakeholders.
- Design, implement and maintain the cloud infrastructure that powers services with millions of users while evangelizing SRE best practices.
- Ensure services SLO's are met through aspects of reliability and performance
We are looking for someone with:
- A strong development background with a passion for Site Reliability Engineering principles
- Kubernetes expertise in a professional environment
- Experience in AWS and associated tooling
What you would get out of it:
- Flexible working and hybrid hours (Minimum 2 office visits per month to their London office)
- Gym and sports pass
- Season ticket loan
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training and Development at all levels
Location: London/Remote Hybrid
Keywords: Site Reliability Engineer , Kubernetes , AWS , DevOps , Golang , Python , Java , Containers , Cloud , Remote , London