£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
16 days ago
A new role for a SharePoint Engineer to join this FTSE100 company in Luton, as part of a newly formed and fast-growing team! This role is integral to the Modern Workplace Services; a heavily invested area of the business aimed to drive change to internal users by increasing collaboration and productivity, using IT EUC (End User Compute) platforms such as SharePoint, Office 365, and Active Directory.
One of the key members of the team will be a SharePoint Engineer; who will be a subject matter expert in the SharePoint aspect of the shared tech platform, and provide support to internal users across Europe, as well as a range of programmes, projects, BAU activities, third party suppliers and partners!
The SharePoint Engineer will provide support across the full project lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve and evolve the platform where possible.
Skills and experience required for the SharePoint Engineer:
- Strong technical experience with SharePoint (subject matter expert level)
- Technical background in the support of platforms and internal users
- Experience of providing technical governance across various projects
- Ability to work across the full project lifecycle
- Support & technical oversight experience across a range of programmes, projects and BAU activities
- Management of any third-party suppliers
- Experience of working with partners on projects, detailed level designs and change requests
- Great at building relationships across the business, strong stakeholder management and cross-functional working
This is a great opportunity for a SharePoint Engineer to shape and influence the modern way of working and be part of a new and highly invested in team!
SharePoint Engineer - EUC, End User Compute, Support, Projects, Modern Workplace
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + up to 20% bonus, 25 days hol (can purchase more), 7% pension, Share Scheme
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire (with flexi-working options to work from home 3 days a week)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.