£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Service Transition Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Transition Manager to join a hugely successful retail and technology company based in Hatfield (Hertfordshire) during a continued period of company growth and expansion.
As the successful Service Transition Manager you will be tasked with building up a competent and solutions focused team to collaborate with the wider business and deliver an effective service against the business objectives and technology roadmap as well as reviewing service roll outs and developing a comprehensive support plan.
The ideal candidate will be an ITIL Practitioner with strong understanding of Service Management principles and methodologies. You will also have the confidence to liaise with external clients, 3rd party vendors, wider business teams and stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
Key experience and skills needed for the Service Transition Manager:
- ITIL Foundation certification is required.
- Previous experience in a similar Service Transition Manager role and proven ability to build up a strong team from scratch.
- Confident approach when working with external clients and willingness to partake in regular international travel to support these clients.
- Excellent understanding of Service Management principles and methodology.
- Previous experience in a project management or project delivery role is beneficial.
- Additional European languages are highly advantageous.
Service Transition Manager - ITIL, ITIL v3, Service Management, Operations, Operations Transition, 3rd party vendor management, stakeholder management, project management, project delivery
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.