Up to £50000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Do you want to work with a large SaaS tech organisation?
Do you want to work with a company who influences the lives of over 1 million people every day?
A large and continually expanding SaaS tech organisation are on the lookout for a Service Now Administrator to join their growing team, with offices located in Bedfordshire.
Ideally, they would like the Service Now Administrator to be experienced with:
- Support and maintain the Service Now business application
- Experience working as a Service Now support agent, carrying out systems maintenance and new implementations
- Demonstrable experience of working in an IT Support environment, (preferably in 2nd or 3rd line ) with knowledge of ITIL standards and use of case management systems
- Knowledge of Agile development methods
- Thorough testing of any system changes prior to release, system documentation experience
- Data imports, exports, cleansing and reporting
- Point of contact for Service Now expertise and training support
As a Service Now Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring a reliable and secure service for staff, working on day-to-day internal case management, case resolution and stakeholder support, configuration and customisation of Service Now and liaising with business stakeholders to understand and document requirements, agreeing acceptance criteria and ensuring backlog is well managed to deliver the right solutions.
You must be located in the Uk for this role, there is no sponsorship provided.
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 + benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072