£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Service Desk Team Leader
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Team Leader / Project Desk Team Leader to join a leading IT Support Provider based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire! **You must have a car and be prepared to travel within a 25-mile radius of Harpenden 2/3 times a week**
As the successful Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the Service Desk team (of 2 people), you will act as an escalation point and a team lead, whilst being a hands-on engineer.
As the Service Desk Team Leader / Desktop Support Team Leader, you will boast a strong track record of overseeing and man-managing a busy helpdesk (c.3 people), coupled with an unrivalled customer focused manor. We are looking for someone ideally already in a management/team leader role that wants to continue within this field.
Key skills needed for the Service Desk Team Leader:
- Proven experience within a similar managerial/lead role, with the ability to oversee team performance and relevant projects
- Experience in a 3rd Line support position
- Experience with Microsoft, Azure, WatchGuard, Networking, WiFi
- Exposure to managing projects, controlling cost, time and scope
- Have a car and be prepared to travel within a 25-mile radius of Harpenden 2/3 times a week**
- Excellent customer facing and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Team Lead / Desktop Support Team Leader to become part of and assist in the leadership of a growing team where you will receive exceptional training and the opportunity to progress throughout the company.
Desktop Support Team Leader - Service Desk Manager, Desktop Support, Windows, Office 365, Microsoft, Azure, WatchGuard, Networking, WiFi
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire
If you are passionate about customer services and are looking to build upon your service desk leadership experience, then apply now for immediately consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.