£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work with a large SaaS tech organisation?
Do you want to be responsible for increasing efficiency and effectiveness of this organisation?
Do you want to work with a company who influences the lives of over 1 million people every day?
A large and continually expanding SaaS tech organisation are on the lookout for a Service Desk Support Analyst to join their growing team, with offices located in Bedfordshire.
Ideally, they would like the Service Desk Support Analyst to be experienced with:
- Commercial experience in a Service Desk environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritising cases to meet SLA's
- Taking ownership for the analysis of 2nd Line Support cases
- It is essential that the analyst can demonstrate that they are flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, alongside a strong desire to learn and apply new skills
Ideally, they would love the Service Desk Support Analyst to be experienced with:
- Experienced with a variety of programming languages, both static (e.g. Java) and dynamic (e.g. Perl)
- Shell Scripting within a multi-platform environment
- Experience of Sybase administration - database expansions, corruption analysis & resolution
- Experience of SQL and writing queries to interrogate databases
- Experience of Linux/Unix administration & server performance analysis
As a Service Desk Support Analyst you will be picking up and progress Support cases, with minimal supervision, within a specified timeframe. Liaising directly with the customer to progress cases; regularly making contact to report progress and understand and address their individual issues and concerns. Working with the Support, Consultancy and Development teams to upskill on their Management Cloud products and services. Contributing to the wider team; providing input to the Sales process where necessary.
This is a fully remote role but with some travel into their office in Cardington when needed.
The salary for this role is up to £23,000 + benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072 OR email@example.com