£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
3 months ago
Service Desk Analyst
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join this expanding organisation as part of a small close-knit 1st line support team at an exciting time of growth, offering huge opportunity for training and further career progression.
This successful Service Desk Analyst will be the first point of contact for any helpdesk technical issues experienced by a wide range of both internal and external users, via both phone, email and face to face.
This level of support involves the logging and quick resolution of SLA's, resolving issues involving laptop and desktops, desk and mobile phone devices, printers and some of the company's bespoke applications, whilst keeping the user up to date and providing outstanding customer service at all times.
Key skills and experience required for the IT Service Desk Analyst:
- Proven experience within a 1st Line / Helpdesk / Desktop Support role.
- Technical administration experience with Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 365 and Exchange.
- Knowledge of ITIL would be hugely beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to liaise with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Network troubleshooting, PC/laptop imaging tech, mobile telephony and desktop security (anti-virus, anti-malware) all nice to have.
This is a great career opportunity working alongside some like-minded individuals, with an organisation committed to ongoing training and career development of its employees!
Service Desk Analyst: Desktop, Helpdesk, Support, 1st Line, Windows 10, Active Director, Exchange, Office 365, ITIL
Location: Surbiton, South West London (Kingston upon Thames)
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + up to 10% bonus + benefits
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy