4 days ago
We are on the lookout for a well established Service Desk Anlayst who has ideally worked for a large organisation. You will be responsible for a large range of tasks in making sure the business is running the very best service at this very crucial time.
We aren't looking for someone who is going to stand in the background - we need someone who isn't affraid to get their hands dirty and get to the route of a problem.
You will also be responsible for;
- Customer contact management using Phone/Email and ITSM tooling.
- Incident Triage and Prioritisation.
- Incident Resolution.
- Event Management.
- Customer Liaison and Communication.
- First time Fix based upon knowledge and technical ability.
- Change Management and deployment.
- Support Linux, Unix and MS Domain-based systems.
- Create relevant knowledge articles to support the Service Assurance process.
- Planning and effective delivery of project/continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive incident recording quality via retrospectives and reviews.
- Recommend and suggest tooling improvements.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
Hours - 40hrs per week
Remote based initially then based in Hatfield on site.