£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
22 days ago
Service Design Lead
We are seeking a Service Design Lead with strong skills within Transition, to join this FTSE 100 cutting-edge Technology company, as part of a new and growing team.
The Service Design Lead will be responsible to owning all service design for new customers; whilst transitioning them from their current IT platform to our own award-winning platform - ensuring smooth delivery into the live environment.
This will cover the hardware, software, SACs and OACs for several clients worldwide, therefore will suit someone with a strong background in Service Design and IT Transition, with ITIL and any other service delivery/design certifications.
Further skills and experience needed for the Service Design Lead:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills; you will be working with a range of high-profile customers worldwide
- Strong track record in Service Design and Transition; all aspects of technology transitioning from one platform to another
- Continuous delivery and Agile approach
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects
- Very quality and process driven; working to ITIL standards
This is fantastic opportunity for someone with ample experience in Service Design and Transition to form a new and growing team within a ground-breaking, award-winning technology company!
Service Design Lead - Transition, ITIL, SACs, OACs, Service Acceptance Criteria, Operational Acceptance Criteria
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Herts (this will be mostly office based with some work from home)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.