£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Service Design & Transition Analyst
We are seeking a Service Design Analyst with strong skills within Transition, to join this FTSE 100 cutting-edge Technology company, as part of a new and growing team.
The Service Design Analyst will be responsible for setting up and owning all relevant processes as the team onboard new customers, transitioning them from their current IT platform to our own award-winning platform - ensuring smooth delivery into the live environment. This role will play a key part in the delivery of new technology and clients into the BAU operation.
This will cover the hardware, software, SACs and OACs for several clients worldwide, therefore will suit someone with a strong background in Service Design and IT Transition, who is very process and ITIL driven.
Further skills and experience needed for the Service Design & Transition Analyst:
- Work on projects to capture and document service and operational team requirements, ensuring that core operational processes are aligned to the customers' needs
- Able to produce service design and transition plans
- Strong track record in Service Design and Transition; being involved in projects that cover all aspects of technology transitioning from one platform to another
- Ensure client business requirements are understood and turned into technical solutions and service designs
- Capture and document processes, procedures, SACs and OACs
- Agile experience
- Very quality and process driven; working to ITIL standards
This role would suit someone potentially from a Business Analyst or Project Assistant background, who boasts strong documentation skills with a very process driven approach. This is a fantastic chance to utilise your skills in a newly formed and growing team in a ground-breaking, award-winning Tech company!
Service Design Analyst - Transition, ITIL, SACs, OACs, Service Acceptance Criteria, Operational Acceptance Criteria, Processes, Business Analyst, Project Assistant
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Herts (this will be mostly office based with some work from home)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.