£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
12 days ago
Service Delivery / Technical Support Manager
A new role for a Service Delivery / Technical Support Manager, to join a cutting-edge specialist technology company in Hertford. This is a new role that sits between the CIO and the tech team; to oversee a wide variety of technical activities, provide excellent customer support both internally and externally, and oversee the delivery of relevant projects.
This is a unique role that will give the successful person exposure to a lot of different technical areas of the business, and will suit someone with a strong service delivery and helpdesk or service desk support management background with some exposure to software, the SDLC and Agile / Scrum.
The Service Delivery / Technical Support Manager will be strong at translating technical issues and requirements to non-technical staff, as well driving customer service from a technical support perspective. This role will suit someone with a keen interest in all thing's tech, and the ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
Further skills and experience needed for the Service Delivery / Technical Support Manager:
- Background in service delivery and service desk or IT support management
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with application and software development beneficial
- Knowledge of testing and release management of new code versions would be good, alongside the documentation of this
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Project management and delivery exposure
- Outstanding communication skills; able to work closely with internal staff and external customers (be client-facing)
- Occasional travel to client site within the UK
- Must be able to drive to get to the office (outside of city centre)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery / Technical Support Manager to really make their mark within a growing technology company, and mould this new and unique role!
Service Delivery / Technical Support Manager - project manager, delivery, Agile, Scrum, software development, SDLC, service desk, application
Location: Hertford (this role will be mostly office based when safe to do so)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + 20 days holiday plus bank holiday (rising 1 day a year until 15 days), pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.