City of London, London
Private Medical + Training plan
20 days ago
Do you want to develop the next generation of cloud-based services that will power successful mobile games?
Do you want to be part of a diverse team of designers, engineers, and artists to deliver robust and well-tested software?
This organisation develops and publishes games that have been played by over 280 million with the aim to build the most diverse and engaged gaming community on mobile applications.
They are focused on empowering their teams to independently take on challenges together and to create great games whilst having fun and without sacrificing personal life.
They are on the lookout for a passionate server developer to join the team in their central London studio, who will be working on the latest cloud-based backend technology to reignite the future successful mobile games.
Ideally, they would like the Server Developer to be experienced with:
- Strong experience designing and coding in C#, .NET, Node.js, Azure, AWS, SQL, NoSQL, Redis, DC, OS, Docker, Marathon
- Proven robust experience working in a high load environment as a server, network, or backend developer
- Experienced using server, programming standards i.e., database design, replication, load balancing, reliable/unreliable messaging, latency minimisation,
They would love if the Server Developer will have a:
- Passion for Gaming, Games or Unity experience (not essential)
- Gameplay experience
- A good understanding of data structures, algorithm design and Cloud-Native/distributed system design
- FinTech or Ecommerce background desired, but not essential
Currently operating on a fully remote basis and will continue this way for the rest of the way. Ideally, from next year they would like to return 3 days a week to the office.
The salary for this role is up to £75,000 + Private medical, Free drinks and snacks and a personal training plan.
If you are interested, please apply.