£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Senior UX Researcher
A new opportunity has recently arisen for a Senior UX Researcher to join a fast growing, ground-breaking technology company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire! You will be working on a global platform with international clients on a day-to-day basis.
You will scope and own all research activities and strategies to get the best possible insights to help products evolve. You will work closely with UX Designers and Product Owners to create research practices that will convert concepts into high quality material.
Key Skills required for the Senior UX Researcher:
- Extensive commercial experience in a UX Researcher role
- The ability to own all research activities and strategies to create excellent insight into products
- Have a detailed portfolio
- Experience with research methodology, IA and user testing
- You should be able to conduct and lead in-person qualitative research, from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
- Experience working closely with designers, product owners and stakeholders to turn data into actionable user stories
- Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior UX Researcher to join an innovative technology company, with a real opportunity to grow and excel whilst working alongside a fantastic UX team.
Senior UX Researcher - UX, UI, User Experience, User Testing, IA, Research Methodology, User Story
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this excellent career opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy