City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior UX Designer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior UX Designer to join a global FinTech company based in London! The company work with a variety of financial institutions, providing a multitude of services across Data Analytics, Archiving, eDiscovery and Information Governance, and have had an impressive year of growth and success.
The ideal Senior UX Designer will be able to showcase an impressive portfolio of UX designs for web, desktop and mobile applications as well as being an advocate for the best principles and standards for design within a collaborative, Agile environment. This role will be very stakeholder facing so we are looking for someone who can confidently explain and rationalise their design decisions and this should be highlighted on your portfolio to give context to design requirements and the processes you went through to deliver a functional and meaningful solution.
Key experience and skills needed for the Senior UX Designer:
- Portfolio of high quality UX designs for products, application and services.
- Previous experience in an Enterprise or SaaS business is beneficial.
- Extensive experience across key UX processes (requirement elicitation, sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
- Proven ability to use various design tools such as Illustrator, Sketch and Figma.
- Excellent communication skills when sharing design ideas with wider teams such as developers, product owners and senior business stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment with FinTech industry knowledge would be highly advantageous.
Senior UX Designer - UX, User Experience, Design, Enterprise, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Mobile, SaaS, Flows, Wireframes, Prototypes, Stakeholder Management
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.