City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Senior UX Designer - B2C
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior UX Designer to join a globally renowned company based in Central London. This role will enable you to work to develop a wide range of User Experiences from native mobile applications, client web applications and large-scale e-commerce sites
We are looking for an outstanding and energetic Senior UX Designer to work across multiple international projects as part of a highly collaborative product team. You will have expert-level grounding in key UX methodologies, such as user and competitive research, usability testing, prototyping. Experience with heavy transactional sites or enterprise-level software is also essential.
Key experience and skills needed for the Senior UX Designer:
- Strong commercial experience with information architecture, content strategy, user experience, research, usability testing.
- Previous experience with Ecommerce working across multiple platforms.
- Excellent Interaction Design, Visual Design and User Research skills
- Strong portfolio of previous work including UX deliverables such as wireframes.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools such as InVision, Sketch, Axure and Adobe CC.
Working in a completely relaxed environment - we want to encourage creativity and stimulate new ideas. You will be highly enthusiastic about new technology and will play a hugely significant role within our team and the wider business.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Central London
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.