City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
Senior UI Designer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior UI Designer to join a global FinTech company based in London! The company work with a variety of financial institutions, providing a multitude of services across Data Analytics, Archiving, eDiscovery and Information Governance, and have had an impressive year of growth and success.
The ideal Senior UI Designer will be able to showcase an impressive portfolio of visual and UI designs for web, desktop and mobile applications as well as being an advocate for the best principles and standards for design within a collaborative, Agile environment.
Key experience and skills needed for the Senior UI Designer:
- Portfolio of high quality visual UI designs for products, applications and services.
- Evidence of mobile (Android & iOS) design experience.
- Design system experience essential.
- Extensive knowledge of key UI principles (Information architecture, usability, graphic design, prototyping, testing)
- Proven ability to use various design tools such as Illustrator, Sketch and Figma.
- Previous experience iterating on high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Excellent communication skills when sharing UI ideas with wider design teams and senior business stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment with FinTech industry knowledge would be highly advantageous.
Senior UI Designer - UI, Design, Design System, Enterprise, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Mobile, iOS, Android, Prototyping, mock-ups
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.