Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Systems Engineer - Azure
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join this leading SaaS, payments technology company as they continue to grow their global infrastructure team!
Joining a handful of other Engineer's across multiple countries, you will work on both BAU and IT operations activities as well as play a key role in some exciting company-wide projects, including areas such as cloud and automation.
The Senior Systems Engineer will have good experience with Azure and Microsoft (Active Directory, Windows Server, Group Policy and O365), with an emphasis on cloud migration projects.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Strong IT engineering background, designing, developing, and managing complex Active Directory and Windows Server operating systems.
- Recent and solid Cloud experience is a must, specifically with Azure.
- Microsoft background (i.e., O365, Exchange etc.).
- Any experience with PowerShell scripting, automation and Single Sign On (SSO) solutions would be nice to have.
- Experience in both complex project work and day to day operational work, with a keenness to continue this.
- Ability to operate at a senior / lead level in the coordination of tasks.
- Able to work with a cross-functional, global team.
This is an exciting time for the business as they continue to expand across the globe, with an impressive pipeline of projects lined up for the coming months.
Senior Systems Engineer - Azure, Cloud, Microsoft, Active Directory, AD, O365, Exchange, Windows Server, Operating Systems, PowerShell, SSO, Single Sign On, Infrastructure
Location: Hemel Hempstead - good remote opportunities, likely to be in the office 1-2 days a week
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + 25 days holiday (+bank hol), BUPA healthcare, pension, life insurance, employee discounts.
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.