£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus, benefits
21 days ago
Senior System Administrator
A new opportunity for a Linux Senior System Administrator to join a highly successful company in Cambridge (offering a mix of office and remote working).
This role will suit someone who is keen to utilise their hands-on skills to oversee the smooth running and performance of internal systems, whilst being responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of any software, hardware, and network infrastructure.
This opportunity will suit a Senior System Administrator with the ability to hit the ground running; handling 3rd line issues and see problems from initial diagnosis to resolution, whilst also offering a great steppingstone into a future lead or managerial role! You will initially help to mentor and cross train other members of the team on relevant technologies.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior System Administrator:
- Strong, proven experience in a Linux Sys Admin role
- Solid experience and knowledge of various systems, servers, software, and networking
- Technically, you will need to be well-versed with Linux environments such as CentOS or Ubuntu
- Windows Server experience also highly sought after
- A keenness to move into a future lead role, with the ability to mentor and develop more junior staff from the get-go.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + bonus, healthcare, pension and more!
Location: Cambridge (remote & office mix)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.