Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£85000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits, car allw
29 days ago
Senior Solutions Architect - Financial Systems
We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join a reputable and market-leading Financial Services company based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. Experience with enterprise Financial Systems is a must, and knowledge of shared services and asset management would be beneficial.
The Senior Solutions Architect will be operating at Principal level and will own a portfolio of shared services and asset management enterprise systems, and be a key part of an upcoming large-scale finance transformation across the business.
The Senior Solutions Architect will build relationships with many areas of the business, including managing very senior stakeholders up to 'C' level, and will be working with both on-premise and cloud-based technology.
Key skills and experience needed for the Senior Solutions Architect - Financial Systems:
- Extensive experience in Solutions Architecture, specifically focussing on enterprise level financial systems
- Proven experience of partnering with key stakeholders and internal teams across a business
- Experience of owning and leading the direction of a portfolio of services
- Experience with shared services and asset management would be advantageous
- Knowledge of .Net solutions, Azure, Actuarial, SAP or SuccessFactors would be nice to have
- Industry experience in either Life & Pensions, Insurance or Financial Services would be ideal
The Senior Solutions Architect will add value immediately; being a critical part in leading a range of exciting, high-profile projects.
Senior Solutions Architect - Financial systems, shared services, asset management, enterprise, Azure, .Net, Cloud, principal architecture, financial services
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire (**REMOTE INITIALLY, with flexi-working / work from home once office working resumes**)
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 + car allowance, bonus, great pension
Please apply now for immediately consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.