£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits, car allw
2 months ago
Senior Solutions Architect - Financial Services (12-month FTC)
We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join a reputable and market-leading Financial Services company based in Bristol. Experience working within Financial Services is a must, alongside Cloud Architecture experience (preferably Azure).
The Senior Solutions Architect will be in a hands on, project focussed role. You will coach and mentor junior colleagues, but this role is not managerial. You will build relationships with many areas of the business, including managing senior stakeholders, and will be working with both on-premise and cloud-based technology.
Key skills and experience needed for the Senior Solutions Architect - Financial Services:
- Extensive experience in hands-on Solutions Architecture
- Experience within a Cloud Architecture role essential (preferable Azure)
- Background in Financial Services is a must
- Any experience with API management and Big Data tech would advantageous (i.e. Hadoop, Cloudera, SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Power BI etc)
- Proven experience of partnering with key stakeholders and internal teams across a business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Senior Solutions Architect will add value immediately; playing a critical part in leading a range of exciting, high-profile projects that contribute to an on-going period of IT Transformation!
Senior Solutions Architect - Financial Services, Azure, .Net, Cloud, C#, Big Data, TOGAF
Duration: 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Bristol (**REMOTE INITIALLY, with flexi-working / work from home once office working resumes**)
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + car allowance, bonus, great pension
Please apply now for immediately consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.