City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Solution Architect
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join a global FinTech, who provide cloud-based analytics and archiving solutions within the global financial sector, including 22 top global banks. Their services are delivered in 90 countries and they have offices in 8 cities worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join a large business where the products you work on are used by thousands of users daily. The successful Senior Solution Architect will be maintaining an understanding of business needs and developing sustainable and innovative architectures and solutions. You will immerse yourself in service & business processes, data flows and data models.
The Senior Solution Architect will work collaboratively with departments such as Product Management, Engineering, Business Development, and Provisioning to identify opportunities to increase revenues, reduce overhead, and rapidly and continually deliver value to our customers. You will also work to gain executive support for your architecture and regularly interact with stakeholders.
Key skills needed for the Senior Solution Architect:
- Extensive experience as a Solution Architect
- Proven ability to see the big picture and to develop holistic solutions from diverse stakeholder requirements
- Experience in logically and rationally documenting processes and models using diagrams and presenting findings to various levels of senior management
- Experience within either distributed systems at scale, data lakes / data warehousing / BI, distributed graph databases or API management / strategy / infrastructure.
- Strong experience in interacting and collaborating with various levels within an organization
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and time-manage
This role is perfect for an experienced Solution Architect looking to join a fast-paced, global company, you will be working with cutting edge technology teams on a day-to-day basis whilst building on your personal portfolio.
Solution Architect - stakeholder, vision, strategy, product, strategy, communication, payment systems, products, cross products, business alignment.
Location: Central London
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.