Hove, East Sussex
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
28 days ago
Senior Solution Design Architect
A opportunity has come up for a Senior Solution Design Architect, to join a multinational financial services company based in Hove. The company is focussed on providing exceptional customer experience and have recently launched an innovative technology transformation and are growing their tech teams across the UK in line with this.
As part of this transformation, they are looking for a Senior Solution Design Architect to work in parallel with other technical and business architecture teams and to take your deep understanding of business/stakeholder requirements and translate these into strategic and effective solutions to improve business processes.
The Senior Solution Design Architect will play an important role in establishing solution architecture models, patterns, processes and tools. You will be required to work collaboratively with other architects and delivery teams across the wider business to lead the design of solutions that will drive maximum value to this growing organisation.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Solution Design Architect:
- Previous experience in a Solution Architect role defining and delivering architecture frameworks, models and methodologies.
- TOGAF certification and degree and/or MBA is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable skills working with cross functional teams and senior business stakeholders with the ability to influence and engage.
- Proven experience successfully delivering solution designs in line with business and technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Ability to engage with both technical and non-technical colleagues and peers.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
***This role will be fully remote to begin with and once the company do return to office working the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week will be available***
Senior Solution Design Architect - TOGAF, business strategy, technology roadmap, stakeholder engagement, solution architecture, architecture frameworks, architecture models, architecture methodologies, Agile
Salary: £70-80k (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Hove (flexible/remote working available)
Please apply now to be considered!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.